View Single Post

Thread: Gnorman's Complete E6 Compendium

1. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Gnorman's Complete E6 Compendium

I'm not sure I'm going to have a brawler's "body" enchantable (though I can't cite precedent for it, I see no problem with +1 robes, or some magic tattoos or something), but it might be the only way by RAW to do so, outside of designing a +0 AC lighter-than-light armor (which wouldn't be that hard, honestly).

Kholai, your suggestions for the brawler are spot on and just about what I was planning on doing myself. Light armor proficiency will be removed and the AC/speed/unarmed damage progression brought in line with the standard monk. I'm going to have to decide between Flurry and Pounce, because having both is a bit much.

The hunter: Unerring Shot is on the way out, though it may be incorporated into the hunter's new 6th level ability. I think I'm going to make Ranged Power Attack a feat, instead.

As for the beastmaster: You're right, the +3 level bonus has got to go. Natural Bond would allow the second animal companion to be level 4, if I am reading it correctly? A 6th level and a 4th level companion is certainly more tolerable than an 9th and a 6th. I threw in a thematic permanent speak with animals ability to compensate for the poorly-worded and redundant Moderate ability, and should probably include Wild Empathy as well.

Gnorman, do you have any plans for a generic psionic class? (e.g. "The Psychic")

Not that I want to make more work for you.
    At this time I do not, but I'm not opposed to it.