Doroga watches quietly. There was a lot more in play here than he had understood. An attack from Drow was imminent and they seemed to be after some book of power, one that the wizards present seemed to recognize. The others spoke of tactics and of gathering information in preparation.

He also had learned that his new Master had a well nurtured dislike for the Thayans...

Well, I suppose that isn't surprising, from all that I've heard about them...

He listened a bit longer, than made his way over to Herlam and stood next to him for a quiet moment before leaning over on his guisarme.

His deep voice rumbles low from his chest, "It would seem like everyone has become quite animated, Mr. Corkwill. All in motion and excited for the action that is to come. I can smell the blood of tomorrows battle in the air... though perhaps it is the Gnoll blood still lingering about. There will be much going on, I suspect. And a lot of chaos accompanies battles such as these. More so with creatures of cloak and dagger like the Drow.

I believe I will take it upon myself to aid in your protection, and the protection of what you know and what those aligned against us seem to seek. I suspect they (motioning towards the others in the room) will do their best to protect you, but they will be needed to fend against the coming attack. It is my opinion, that when fighting against a group specialized in stealth and subterfuge, ordered plans tend to unravel quickly. I think I would like to be the glue that will hold the strings together where they might fray.