View Single Post

Thread: OOTS #860 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #189
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: OOTS #860 - The Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Deepbluediver View Post
    While we may never actually know what might happen in a given theoretical situation, here's how I kind of picture this playing out:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tarquin: *gives his little speech*
    Roy: Hmm, you make an excellent point, let me think about this for a second. Let's see, since you fall just below Xykon and just above my father on the list of people I most want to see burn in hell and you've already proven a willingness to aid our enemies, I think we'll just kill you and stuff your body in a bag of holding. Worst case scenario, we buy ourselves some time while your lizard buddy burns the resources to True Resurection you back to the world of the living...provided he can, of course. Then YOU can decided if it's worth your while to hunt us down, or wait for us to come back and get you, again. So in conclusion, my reply is this: Order of the Stick, kick his @$$.
    That would means executing a prisoner after he surrendered, and even if Roy would go for that (doubtful), Durkon wouldn't. Lawful Good Dude is Lawful Good.

Neither would Elan probably, come to think of it, based on his reaction to Kobuto in a similar situation.
    Last edited by ChowGuy; 2012-08-09 at 10:53 PM.
    ChowGuy - The LaChoy Dragon - Servant of the Tiger and disciple of the Wanderer
    The Hall of Wonders - HeavenGames Fantasy Role Playing and Creative Writing Forum.