[Restaurant]

Riss' ear twitched as Mimi came close. It felt rather strange, having the pixie brush up against them but the muse attributed that to the alterations still in effect. Though she held back a light sniffle, Riss managed a smile as she reached up to try and put a hand on the side of Mimi's head, possibly just holding her in place for a while. "I-I'm not sure I can explain to you what it means to hear you say that." the muse said in an immensely relieved tone. Though she had managed to keep her voice relatively stable, she had been on edge for nearly the entirety of the conversation until now. ..If Mimi had said something otherwise... I.. I don't want to think about that.

"I'm.. Would you mind just staying like this for a bit? I mean.. Um.. It's not like we don't have the time or anything. I.. I'd just feel better if.. Well.." The muse's former articulation seemed to be fading now that she had gotten through what was the worst part in her mind. Hopefully she understands what I mean because I sure don't.