Grinning at the Thayan in the chair, playing with Arhlo's knives, Ryn listened with appreciation to Roen's little speech. Little drops of blood from when he'd slit the gnoll's throat flicked up in the air whenever he tossed a blade. He made sure to fling an occasional drop at the Thayan, subtly. It made for a nice little touch, he thought, though Roen probably could have convinced the lad without any help at all, after a speech like that.

Standing a few feet away, Groban's glare was perfect. Ryn was quite convinced that the Uthgardt wanted nothing more then to rip the Thayans head off, and he was sure the Thayan had figured that out. What Ryn still hadn't figured out how he was going to explain that they weren't going to do that. Maybe he'd just let Roen do that part...

After hearing the Thayan spill his guts, he stood up, still grinning. "Well then lad, I'll just go and see if the woman is still alive. Might be that the Rashemi hasn't slit her throat yet, if she's after being in a good mood." With that, he starts to slowly saunter from the room. Stopping at the door, he turns back "Course, if she has, well then you didn't really tell us much of use, now did you? Best be thinking on that lad, cause right now, I'd not be inclined to listen to Roen here if he tries to plead your case. Not after you lot set me on fire like that. Maybe you'd better think of something else you can offer him, make it worth his arguing with me, eh?" For a brief moment, his grin changes, losing none of the humor, but becoming almost feral. Then, he steps into the common room.

Whistling softly - yet still badly off-key - he walks over to Perellia and Neth, softly telling them what the man had said. Upon hearing what Neth had to say about the wizardess, he ponders for a few seconds before turning back to her. "This ones your fish; land it as you will. If you need me to do anything, just ask. I'll stay out here for a time though. I've a notion that the young wastrel we've got in there would prefer not to see me for a bit."