"Terry!" Melinda loses herself for a moment, and in her joy, hugs him closely after he goes in for the kiss. "It's so good to see you...it feels like so much more than a week since I left, and I thought I would never see you again...I'm so glad to be back..."

She takes him with both hands by his left. "I should introduce my friends to you. This is Lildorrinene, the eldest and wisest of our Fellowship. This is Peridot, master of the arcane arts. (This is Ireth the Serene, also a singer and spellweaver. And Tallesin, you've already met.)"

She turns to him. "This isn't all of us. Some of the others had business elsewhere. We came to relax and get our bearings."

Quote Originally Posted by Terry
"I do hope you will be able to have time to dine with me tonight?"
"Of course I'm willing to..." She trailed off abruptly, and started counting hours, looking increasingly hurt as she did so. She obviously didn't want to decline him. But was it going to be possible? Dinner in Kroy would most likely conflict with primetime celebrations in Varstok (if I have my geography right.) But if Varstok was going to be the one she would be late for, that was actually fine - she'd already made an appearance there, and as both her and Zanthia's newest business associate, Terry would certainly be welcome there if he wished to go. "Tonight might be a bit flustered, but I will of course make time for you. I've just been ordained the first joint priestess of the Three, and I have to make appearances in Erandol, Varstok, and the City of Gardens tonight. We just came from Varstok, so my timing and agenda there is much more loose. Alternatively, we could take our time tomorrow, and not be rushed at all. Which would you prefer?"