Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
Hmmm. You're like bleakbane, only more annoying. At least he's pleasant. I don't think anyone would mind where I to drown you in holy magic.
...If I gave you the firing controls to my OFC network, would you agree to never try to ship me with Silent Night?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post

I'll tell you all about my problems with Daylight right after you get done explaining all the trouble you have keeping your Phylactery safe, Monsoir Skelington.
Doesn't Bleakbane lack that weakness, being a spirit-bound something or other?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
Cue The Choir
Spoiler
Show
Ahahahahahah! Pathetic wimpering twit, why do you belive that a single spell could do that to m- Momma!

"Meanwhile"

So, I guess I am not grounded?

Nope, but next time you do something like that your soul is being split in twain. Again.

Bah, fine. Hey, whats going on over there? Look's like that Nightmare seed just shriveled away.

Crap. Ehh, as long as Charnel survives, the cults newest long-term plan can function as according to plan.

Err, should we like, send a dragon soul to help them fight, or something?

No.

But, how will they-

Any help we send would burn up into tiny crisps. No, let the fire royalty fight this battle out. Besides, chances are Boffenspark has no idea of the horror that's awaking right now.

What horror?

Charnel's abominations we had locked up where set up to be Gated to Boffensparks airship.

Wait, Charnel's fleshwarped things? Oh, thats just si-

"meanwhile"

Scion y

Chocolet Rainboom y

Flutterrage y

Centariary Prime y

Sparkeling Heart n

Rotten Apples n

Pinkithoth ERROR! PLEASE RESTART CREATION!
C? Y/N

"Elsewhere"

But it's timed, so no need to fret.

Well, thats....good.

"Further elsewhere"

Sister, I do not wish to cause more damage to this land then there already it. Any conflict we would create would harm whats left of Canterlot. Please, Sister, I insist: if there is anything I could do to make you leave happly, I would do it. The crown in mine, however. I earned it.
Ponythread RP: It Probably Made Sense At One Point
Spoiler
Show
WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED IN SPECIMEN CONTAINMENT AREA KAPPA-13!

Kappa...Oh dear sweet Celestia! Igor, send all available ninjas down there immediately! If Silent Night's freakshow manage to release any of those-

WARNING! SPECIMEN GAMMA-82 CONTAINMENT BREACH! PORTAL DISPOSAL SYSTEM ENGAGED! TARGETING LAST MAJOR ENGAGEMENT ZONE!

But the last major engagement zone would be...PYRIA! GET OUT OF CANTERLOT NOW! GAMMA-82 IS BEING SENT THERE AS WE SPEAK!

*looks panicked and vanishes through a portal*

*massive portal opens in her place*
Spoiler
Show

Boffinspark, please explain what that thing is and why it was just sent to Canterlot before I kill you.

Errr, before I met my wife, I had been experimenting with ways to combat Silent Night's fire elemental allies, and that's what I came up with. A violent, uncontrollable water elemental monster the size of an Ursa Major, readily capable of slaughtering any known fire elemental entity. It turned out to be so dangerous I had to designate it a Class-V threat, and in the event of a Class-V threat containment breach, my ship automatically portals the offending monster to the site of my last major combat, which in this case is Canterlot. Actually, given what else is in Kappa-13, you may want to help subdue the intruders before they release anything else.
On the plus side, the water monster should have no problem neutralizing the local fire elementals. At least they didn't release Omega-66.

WARNING! SPECIMEN OMEGA-66 CONTAINMENT BREACH! PORTAL DISPOSAL SYSTEM ENGAGED! TARGETING LAST MAJOR ENGAGEMENT ZONE!

...aw crud.

*another massive portal opens above Canterlot*
Spoiler
Show

BOW-BOW-BOW! BOW-BOW-BOW! BOW-BOW-BOW! BOW-BOW-BOW! BOW-BOW-BOW!