View Single Post

Thread: Liberate Tutame IC

1. - Top - End - #62
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Liberate Tutame IC

"He's been coming here for the past few weeks. Always wants Wandaaga, and sometimes me, but only when she's not available. They say he turns up in a coach, but I've not seen it. I've never liked the feel of him. Dresses well. Has good manners. Feels nasty.

"Five days ago, Wandaaga told me that he had asked her to run off with him, and marry him, she refused,because whatever makes him want her over the others, she didn't like it. And she was very scared what would happen if she was in his power alone. According to her, he got really angry and smashed things and stalked out, muttering about "getting a better deal from Silver Allie". She had to hide under the bed, she said. The other girls, they helped her clean up so you wouldn't notice. Because she was afraid you'd be angry.

"They say the coach has red and black livery. And Neris and J'Hule--they say that coach was parked outside Silver Allies's all day yesterday and the day before. Even when she wasn't open. They won't tell me how they know."