"I know the identity of the drow spy in Ashabenford. I wish to negotiate for this last piece of information."

After having listened intently to every word, and with great attention to the ones she didn't recognize, at this final defiance, Neth chuckles. Before she answers she turns her head to the whistling that approaches from behind, and listens with equal delight to the mischief of the kitchen crew. Giving Ryn all the details the woman had released, and mentioning the one she withheld, she nods to his response, smiling with praise and amusement, and turns again to the woman.

"I don't know if your asking comes from courage or stupidity. But I know when I have many years, I will not tell my children how the captive Thayan shakes with fear and says all, but how the captive Thayan shakes with fear and says all, and then they want to trade."

Managing to refrain from laughter, she says with a gesture to the companions nearby, "I and the rest can bring you the same misery we could a moment ago. You have something we want. Why would we trade if we can take it from you? If your plan was to make me laugh and hope for mercy, you have yet ten thousand jokes to tell before you find it. But I am curious, at least. What do you want us to give you?"