View Single Post

Thread: Personal Woes and Advice 2

1. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Personal Woes and Advice 2

i would try to find out if there are any groups or charities that assist people in situations like yours. it's always suprising for how many things there is free help or guidance. helped me quite a lot.

there is nothing more pathetic than a sunday on toothache without painkillers.

all you can do is pass the time until monday morning. in constant but not life threatening pain. you are just miserable.

this isnt the first time, that I let my checkups slide until one tooth turns really bad. but somehow this time is different. this time I have a conviction that this is the last time and I'll keep my teeth pristine from now on, which I never really head before. I wonder if this is related to my add now being diagnosed and treated. understanding the long term effects of my actions but not caring about treating it as an incentive to act has always been my greatest problem with the condition.

and I think the record of the worst week of my life is problaby going to stand for quite some time now.
    Last edited by Yora; 2012-08-12 at 05:41 PM.