After Herlam walks away, Doroga returns his attention to his companions. As he does, in one of those odd moments of silence, he overhears the Thayyan sorceress begging for her life and leveraging information in exchange.

As Neth gestures towards everyone else, Doroga doesn't quite catch what is said, but an idea creeps into his mind. He nods at Neth's gesture as if it was a cue, and picks up his weapon, walking towards the sorceress and Neth.

"Ahh, has she finally offered her life for information? Likely lies and betrayal. Whatever she has to tell us would likely get us killed sooner than aid us, and anything useful we could probably learn on our own."

Doroga lowers the edge of his guisarme to her nose, letting the razor sharp edge peel back the barest layer of skin. As her attention is focused on the blade, he looks slyly over to Neth, and winks.

"I say we just spear her on a pike at the edge of town, to serve as a warning of those that would attack tomorrow."

Spoiler
Show
Using Intimidate to aid Neth's interrogation: (1d20)[4]

Well, damn it all. The forum roller is taking it out of my hide these past weeks!

Hopefully I haven't made your task harder. :/