Fortress Mountain- Inside

((Ah. Misread that as 'pauses for a second before destroying the tanks' instead of 'pauses and investigates the tanks before doing anything rash'.))

Sturdy metal forms the skeleton of the tank with thick plastic panels on five of six sides providing windows by which to observe it's contents. Underneath is mounted a cluster of pipes, canisters and valves, while presently sealed access ports running the top of the frame allow for the introduction of various antibiotics, chemicals and nutrients as the experiment demands, a row of three buttons, green blue and red, along the right-hand side activating unknown functions.

Now that Erin's up close she'll see that the tanks are not in fact as empty as they appeared, a shallow layer of microbiological medium filling the very bottom. Whether or not any miniature monstrosities lurk within is unknown, unless she happens to have microscopes for eyes.

And in the background, there's still the rumble of an approaching lift.

Fortress Mountain- Outside

Nope, can't read Latin either. Linguistics is another one of those things you never really bother with in an isolated hivemind.

But he is quite preoccupied with the thought of how bad he's toasted if he can't get this thing working, so presumably it takes off regardless!

At which point his thought process abruptly switches to 'Oh gods oh gods oh gods I have no idea what I'm doing how do I fly this thing I don't want to die!'