View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Trog's Tavern CCXLIII

1. - Top - End - #520
    Me.
    Guest in the Playground

Post Re: [Nexus] Trog's Tavern CCXLIII

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    At this, Starling finally stands up. His appearance is imposing only because of his height and formal dress. He's wearing an 19th century suit and as he stands, he puts his top hat on his head before addressing the siblings. "How boorish. But one could expect no better of half-breeds, particularly fae. Your power is only what it is because of your human blood. So yes, flaunt your power. Taunt your betters. Revel in your degenerate blood and ignore that your human parent was a race traitor."

He turns to Human Male. "Come, Sir. There are better places than this for us to get acquainted. Cleaner places."

And with that, he'll attempt to lead Human Male away from Trog's and towards the Sitar's Strings in the Inside thread.
    This remark seems to infuriate Samantha "Traitor! How dare you, you ignorant swine! You have no idea what you're speaking of.My father was a King for your information, so will you still call him a traitor? As for our magic, it is only enhanced by our blood, but we were disciplined just like any human wizard. The reason we have such high power is not due to privilege but the result of years of hard work, something I'm sure you know nothing about, you self-righteous fool. Years of practice has resulted in our powers,powers taught to us by ancient spirits your race still remains deaf to. We could do things you two could only imagine in your wildest dreams, you racist, condescending, narcissistic..."
    Her rambling seems to go off on a tangent as she goes to follow the pair, but Samuel holds her by the arm and shakes his head. He sits back down and continues to read as if nothing happened, while Samantha seems to fume for a few moments. Her gaze steadily turns to the other elf who was involved in the brawl [Chas], and she gives him an approving smile.
    Last edited by Me.; 2012-08-13 at 10:28 PM.