View Single Post

Thread: [nWoD] Campus Vigilantes 2: Halloween

1. - Top - End - #94
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [nWoD] Campus Vigilantes 2: Halloween

Patrick took the lock picks gratefully and deftly pocketed them. He grimaced at the idea of Kale breaking into her home. Patrick thought carefully, he wasn't willing to visit her face to face today. She needed at least a day before it would tactful to visit in friendly circumstances. Patrick took out the book he was scrawling in earlier.

"There's no harm in doing a stake out, I suppose. Keep an eye on her and see what she gets up to. I also want to check out Michelle. She seems to resent the idea of Ian having a memorial and while unlikely to be our vandal, she acted... Out of character... Also there is Ellen and Jaime, she seemed delighted when she got her "big scoop". Who knows this could be an elaborate ruse, thought up for the sake of providing an awesome story. I also want to dig up Ian's grave, if he has one and check it for supernatural tampering. Let's face it guys, we know what's out there. Double check Zach, he's too "uninvolved" but it can't hurt and lets not forget who wanted the haloween party. Does anyone have contacts or favors with the police. I wouldn't mind if we got a chance to analyze the crime scene ourselves or at least see what evidence they pick up. Anyone have any objections or anything to add?"

Patrick spoke excitedly and quickly. Patrick was thinking with cold logic now. No person would escape his scrutiny if he had a say. Patrick felt a little excitement bubble up inside. He wasn't trying to lead or be the boss. But, he thought he came up with some pretty good ideas.
    Last edited by Sir_Gabes; 2012-08-13 at 11:46 PM.
    Amazing profile picture drawn by my wife.