Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
[Pre-Gathering]

"Weeeeell, since we would be dragging you along, I don't see why not." Sakura gives him her own grin. "What did you have in mind?" Of course, the last time Adir picked out her clothes it was those short shorts she may never fit into again. He may not be the best at picking out clothes.
Well, when he talks with her about wanting a bunch of kids, the stag expects her figure to suffer a little. Though perhaps that's more subconscious than anything right now. "I dunno. If I wanted to get you clothes right now, the only thing I'd have in mind is the maternity section." He glances upward and raises his eyebrows, smirking ineffectually. "Then there'd be the workout clothes, then maybe all the teeny tiny stuff that I have in mind."

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
[Housewarming - Men and Babies]

"Well, it was happy when we found out. We were both excited to be parents. But it was never Cessie's idea in the first place. I doubt sometimes if she ever really wanted children in the first place. I certainly wouldn't ask her to have more now that we have this pair to take care of."

Speaking of the twins, Cora is now gumming Bastion's ear as he gums her tail. It's really quite cute. Harnel keeps his hands to either side of his lap to make sure they don't fall off.

((It's been long enough that I can't find the scene we left off on >.>))
((Harnel! Good to see you back. The post is here, but there's no rush.))

"Well, I wouldn't fret about it," Adir says reassuringly, though what he thought to add is unless you want more. A bit of tact goes a long way, and he doesn't want this to bother Harnel any more than it already is. "Maybe she's still in baby-shock and hasn't warmed up to the whole thing yet."

He finishes speaking just as the ladies return, or perhaps they hear him anyway. Hopefully the former. The stag turns and smiles at the lot of them, either way. "Girls! Just in time. I think our appetizers are ready." By that he means the strange crustaceans that are currently popping on his grill. Heat, on top of their internal anatomy, has caused the top of their crawdad-esque shells to burst. Glistening white meat is pushing through the new holes, already having been dipped in a clear sauce by none other than Adir.

He's also prepared a few shish kabobs of peppers, onions, baby corn and other things for Sakura. He's gotten in the habit of making veggies at every meal, with their new house and all.