Quote Originally Posted by Bad Situation View Post
Nikolas chuckled, embarrassed that his Pokemon had beaten him to the punch yet again. "Thanks Orobas, I don't know where I would be without you." Probably on the run, or joined with Team Ostra. But that didn't really matter right now.

Gathering the syringe in his hand, he placed it into his bag. He didn't really know what it would teach and knowing him, he would probably mess it up if he tried to use it. He would probably be able to ask about it at the Pokemon Center and see if it suited Orobas.

"L-let's go see what that commotion is all about, Orobas. Maybe Avu is having trouble with something, we should probably go help him if that's the case." He bends down to sling his bag and pick up Abra before returning to the front of the gym. He would repay his debt to the man yet.
Orobas smiles at you as you pick up the syringe. All you can tell is that the contents have a purplish hue.

As you walk back to the front of the gym, the shouting gets louder and clearer. Then, for some reason, it stops entirely. Upon reaching the front door, you see that it's shut tight with a few guards standing outside. There is a small crowd gathered, obviously drawn by the ruckus. Most of them look as confused as you are about what's happening.

"What's going on?" one asks.

"I have no clue," another answers. "Some guy just barged into the gym saying that he was looking for his son."

"Seemed dangerous, if you ask me."

"Nothin' Avu can't handle. Our leader could take on anything."