View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony LI: FE

1. - Top - End - #568
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LI: FE

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post

Ghoul, do you have the faintest idea where you are right now?
    I would suggest you go back the way you came, before the Darkspire notices you are here. This is not a healthy enviroment for one such as yourself.
    And I would thank you not to endanger a guest of Princess Bleakmane in her own stronghold.
    That could be construed as...impolite.

Ohh, hello. Err, I have long kept myself away from undead groups not native to my general domain, so no, actualy, I dont know where I am. I actualy have a magical item that detects events that are destined to effect the cosmos at large, and I just used the teliporter we have in stock to jump over here. And I do belive I am durable enough to survive this place, thank you very much. Actualy-

" rubs hooves together"

-if you dont mind, I would like to see Princess Bleakmane. I was going to send a request, but now that I am here, may I ask to be directed to a waiting room or such? I am dreadfuly sorry that I-err, we had to be introduced to eachother in this manner, but if you would be so kind to lead me inside this fortress in a way I would not risk to much vaporization?
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-08-15 at 06:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show