View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony LI: FE

1. - Top - End - #569
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LI: FE

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    This is the Ancient Gallery, our little Hall of Faces. There are a couple of hundred magical masks in here, as well as a handful of helmets and at least five sets of enchanted spectacles. Most of the objects here were either crafted by, or at least in the possession of an evil cult, intergalactic crime syndicate, insane wizard or demonic entity of some sort, (and there's a lot of cross-over between all that, let me tell you!), before falling into our possession. They should mostly be safe for you to use, and the Commander has said you may freely take your choice, though I'd avoid anything with a floaty-aura and all of the ones with a persistant smell of bacon, if I were you. Their properties are diverse, their abilities vary immensely, and some of them look really silly.

*Does her best to ignore Lix tackle-hugging Sundancer from no-where*

Take your pick, it's all up to you now.

(Then draw it for us).
    "Ooooh, can I use this one?"

Spoiler
    Show

As for Mage and Space, there is little Interstellar action in mage, because of how sympathetic magic works. There's a good chance that Neil Armstrong, if he awakened (And if he actually went to the moon rather than it being an elaborate Seer Plot), could with the correct arcana open a portal there easily enough. But no-one else has the right kind of connection to pull that off with anything less than herculean effort (and it's probably some kind of Seer plot regardless of whether he went or not).
    Read the story of the God Machine in the World of Darkness Core for exactly what kind of elaborate plot the moon landings are.

A Fragment of the statue, the creatures true name, a vial of chaotic energy, all things that would make it easy to fetch Discord-Statue, and there are plenty of ways that a Mage could find such items in the first place. Distance barely comes into it.
    Heck, even Celestia, Twilight, Screw Loose or any other pony who knew him well would have the appropriate connection. All you'd have to do is kidnap Fluttershy, which is not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    (snuggles the adorable, lost pony)
    "Oh fine. Just a little hug, then."
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-08-15 at 06:25 PM.