Quote Originally Posted by Bad Situation View Post
Nikolas quickly enters the room, ignoring the laughter for now, and pulls out his memento box from underneath his bed. There were a few pictures inside, as well as a few pieces of scrap that he had experimented with when he was younger. Shoving all of that aside, he digs out a slightly dulled Pokeball. It is identical in make to the other standard issue Pokeballs, save for its dulled color and a holographic thunderbolt sticker he had stuck on it when he was younger. To his joy, the sticker still flashed as he rolled the ball in his hands.

"You're my starter Orobas, but the Pokemon that used to live in this Pokeball was my very first. Something my mom gave me," he said, smiling nostalgically.

Realizing where he was currently kneeling and not wanting to stick around for much longer, he shrunk the ball down and placed it with the rest of his Pokeballs. He could fix it later. When he was nowhere near the manor.

"I-I'm leaving now ghost. Y-you wouldn't want to eat me anyway. My soul probably isn't very tasty a-anyway."
Orobas tilts his head as you tell him about your first pokemon.

Your pleas meet only an increased volume of laughter. This time though, the laughter doesn't stop. It just grows louder and closer until right before your eyes, a ghost appears! It's still too busy laughing to attack quite yet.

Spoiler
Show