View Single Post

Thread: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

1. - Top - End - #115
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    A Karrablast! Those pokemon are fascinating. The pokemon you're thinking of is Shelmet. They only evolve when they interact with one another, but nobody knows why. I'd love to witness it firsthand instead of just read about it. I'm afraid even if I do find one, I won't be back in town for quite a while.

Leo makes his way to the pokemon center, scanning any pokemon he comes across. Hello, I'd like to apply a Sunny Day TM to my Daramuka. And do you have a kitchen here i can use? I'm ready for some food.

Spoiler
    Show
    Home cooking check [roll0] portions of spicy food.
    Gale nods and simply asks you to bring a "Shelmet" back if you can.

You manage to scan a couple of pokemon that others are taking for strolls around town. They give you funny looks and scoff when they notice what you're doing, however.

Spoiler
    Show
    Scanned: Tangela, Vulpix, Cacnea.

Sure thing, Sir. I will take care of that right away. And there is a basic kitchenette right through there," the nurse says, pointing to a door on your right.

You manage to make a fair bit of spicy food, enough to feed you and Piri Piri and possibly another friend for a day.

An orderly comes to find you and let you know that your Darumaka is good to go.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-15 at 07:57 PM.