Quote Originally Posted by Kantolin View Post
Spoiler
Show
"Yeah!" Mordecai knelt down and patted his totodile on the head. "We did it, Kamoho! But!"

He sat backwards. "You did great, buddy. I, however, need some work. For one thing, commander Kane would have my ears if he saw the way I used a styler out there - sloppy! But two!"

And he tapped Kamoho on the nose. "You didn't get to bite anything! Not even once! I mean, the only thing I really /know/ about you right now is that you like biting things, and I don't even let you do so once? Unacceptable!"

...now Kamoho was confused. He hurt himself in his confusion!

"So! Let's get back to the centre for a moment, then let's rectify this." He said, before stepping towards where his pokeball had fallen - to have it tossed to him.

The other trainer was going right back out there?

Well, he did use a potion on his pokemon, so he'd probably be okay. "Alright then! Thanks - I'm heading back to the centre. Maybe we'll meet up later... oh, one last thing - I didn't catch your name. I'm Mordecai - Mordecai Aumakua."

And after the response, he hoisted his totodile, carried him under one arm, and headed back towards town. Patting the totodile on the head, he nodded. "Still haven't forgotten, Kamoho. If you -"

And with a chomp, his pointing arm was partway into the totodile's mouth, and no part of his increasingly cavalier attitude towards being bitten made it hurt less. Still, he gritted his teeth and continued, while Kamoho smiled. He knew, after all, what made him happy.

Back to the pokemon centre he went.
You arrive at the pokemon center, Kamoho still firmly clamped down on your arm. The nurse looks up and seems to remember you from before. After all, how many trainers could she possibly see per day with pokemon attached to them by the teeth? She motions you toward the counter for the healing she presumes you seek.