Quote Originally Posted by stsasser View Post
Portal must be saran-wrapped. Ain't boop getting through anytime soon.
Hmm, I don't necessarily expect Parson WILL get through the portal, though it was justification for him entering the MK. I think the main action here is the brewing fight with the MK and all the different factions, as well as Charlie trying to strike at Parson in another way.

I wouldn't view the Magic Kingdom as merely a Wacky Wayside Tribe that we have to slog to get to the 'real' action of the Jetsone fight, but a battle every bit as important (though more subtle) to the plot.

After all now Wanda's in the MK, if Jetstone escape or sucessfully repel the invasion, it's not such a big deal for GK beside losing the Decrypted forces in the hex.

But if Parson or Wanda are captured in the MK it has HUGE implications for GK, much more so than Jetstone, as well as for Erfworld as a whole.

Remember how in Bk 1 people kept calling Ansom's lucky escapes as bull****? And then it was revealed that Erfworld / the Titans might be deliberately forcing that to occur?

I think what it happening is similar to that in that the apparent goal may not be where the plot is heading. After all the Unspoken Plan Guarantee has already been voided...

If you are tired of all the talking and no action in the MK, remember that each caster is effectively a walking nuke, and some of them are from different sides, so it's not suprising that people don't want to break the only Neutral zone Erfworld has...

Parson is about to change this however, and we finally see a Magic fight.