Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
Leo lay in a cold sweat on his bed for a full minute while is mind was processing what had happened. Leo never has nightmare, not once that he could ever remember. And from what the books on them he had read, they usually weren't that bad.

He glanced over at Piri Piri and Nightlock It will never happen, I promise. And then, a rather unforunate thought struck him.

Oh muk! for holy love of mew and arceus and all the great pokemon above and below ... Pleas don't have sent that text in real life. He snatched his pokegear off his nightstand and checked it. No text, thank goodness.

Leo got up and went to take a shower after putting his sheets in to wash. They smelled horribly now. That dream was not normal. Not normal at all... Hypno can induce nightmares, but there was no hypno in my room... and I'd probably be dead from the way that dream ended. No, it's something much more powerful than a hypno.

After the shower, Leo went to his personal library and took three volumes from their shelves. "Legends of Wuhtu" "On the nature of the Unconscious Mind" and "Pokemon of the Darke" He heated up some spicy tea, and pursued the volumes at length, searching for an answer.

Spoiler
Show
know check, [roll0] i believe. Yes I have a very specific pokemon in mind.
You pore over your volumes of forgotten lore, but while you ponder, weak and weary, about your midnight nightmare query, you end up feeling fairly dreary, because you are unable to find anything concrete.

Eventually you are interrupted by your pokemon having woke up and poking you. They are--as could be expected--hungry.