Quote Originally Posted by Bad Situation View Post
Nikolas cringed as he let Loki's ectoplasmic tongue roll over his face. This was better than nothing and if he disapproved of it whatever rapport the Gastly had for him would go down the drain. It seemed that Orobas had been helpful once again; the name he had chosen was suiting the psychic type more and more by the second.

"Let's get some training in today. I don't think I should be risking the road just yet. When we get back I'll buy us all something too eat."

It was common knowledge that the roads were not particularly safe, so they would probably have to stick closer to the town. Or even find trainers within the tơn itself. Maybe he could challenge the other children who had received their Pokemon today. Would they be in the Pokemon Center? He would just have to see.

Returning both Loki and Orobas to their respective Pokeballs, Nikolas moved back into the lobby wearing his deadened frown, to scout out familiar faces.
Spoiler
Show
Totally forgot you were still in the Center!

Around the lobby, conversations fly and people all seem busy. Unfortunately, you don't recognize any of the people in there at the moment.

Then the doors burst open and another trainer runs in, shouting excitedly, "Hooray! Hey everyone, I just caught my first pokemon! I'm a real trainer, wahoo!" The other patrons seem amused, and a few clap for him rather genuinely. He strolls up to the counter and tells the nurse, "Remember me? I came in earlier! I have two pokemon now. Please heal them up, it was hard capturing this one, he says with a huge smile. The nurse nods and takes his pokemon back for healing.

The trainer turns to you and his face looks roughly familiar. His memory seems crystal clear. "Hey, you're the kid that went after me! Did you beat Mister Sylum too?"