Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
My headcanon is now that someone have Boffenspark an outdated textbook, and what he refers to as orbital friendship cannons are just low-orbit mass weapons platforms. His study of friendship energy keeps getting rejected by the Canterlot Board of Science because, well in-depth and ground breaking, the energy he has always called friendship energy is actually something else entirely. He is miffed that nopony will let him debunk all the ol science on friendship, and doesn't realize he is actually blazing new trails in unseen areas.
I honestly have to say I find it rather flattering that somepony's developed headcannon related to my OC.

That also comes fairly close to my orginal concept for Professor Boffinspark as somepony that develops amazing creations, but doesn't fully understand how they actually work, and masks said lack of understanding with incomprehensible technobabble.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
Could somepony give me an update on this whole roleplaying thingy? I kinda wanna join in...

EDIT: I just realized that I wrote "somepony" instead of "someone" or "somebody". Exactly how bad have ponies corrupted my mind now?
Let's see (this should be...interesting);
Spoiler
Show
Silent Night was teleported from Bleakmane's ship/base/something to a cult base that had been ransacked by Professor Boffinspark's ninjas. However, Boffinspark had left several of his Derpy ninjas behind, and told them that Silent Night had muffins hidden inside his ribcage, as a result hilarity ensued (from Boffinspark's perspective anyway). Meanwhile, Silent Night's half fire-elemental daughter/Boffinspark's niece Charnel has apparently been appointed head of the cult, to which Boffinspark responded by sending a giant ice monster after her. Nightcore managed to fend it off, the end result of which being that she was promoted to co-cult leader by Charnel, and that the monster ended up being portaled to Silent Night. Following that and an obligtory OFC barrage, Silent Night managed to get Professor Boffinspark to admit he needs a new set of weapons (which Prince Regeln refuses to allow him funding for), so the Professor revealed that he's gotten into the business of creating giant atomic monsters, the latest one of which seems to terrify Silent Night.

Also, Igor is currently engaged in a luchadore wrestling match with Metal Luchadore Mask in the ruins of Canterlot.

In other words, it's complete ponysanity at its finest.