I hope you don't burn yourself out, mr. Burlew. Nobody, and I mean nobody, could have foreseen the larger-than-life-outcome of Kickstarter project and the enormous amount of work for you. Please, take a relaxing vacation after you've finished your herculean task and the people have received their Kickstarter packages. You've certainly earned it.

We, the people of the United OOTS-forumists will wait for you loyally even if you decided to travel around the world in 80 days like a certain mr. Fogg did.

On a personal note, my Kickstarter package arrived earlier this week to my ha-ha-hacienda in Southwestern Finland. The package included four OOTS books and one prequel (and a coloring book, a participation patch, two notebooks and such). Now I have all five OOTS books and both prequels! Now, after a rather tiresome week "at the office" it's time to relax at weekend and enjoy my OOTS books. I've already covered them with plastic, and it's time to read the books in a row. There's no better way to spend a Friday night.

Thanks again for your fine work, mr. Burlew. And thanks to all other 14 951 Kickstarters - we participated!