1. - Top - End - #836
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Relationship Woes and Advice 22: In Which Two Problems Prevent Each Others' Solut

Thank you for the support, everyone. It really means a lot to me

I do have a sort of diary system, which is where I got the exact dates of the emails from (not to mention that I have the emails themselves). I'll sort through that and store it in a more concise format. I'm also looking into university services now, and I replied to his email (in much harsher language).

Spoiler
    Show
    "Perhaps you don't realize how creepy and disgusting "I just want to say how happy I am to see you again.... I can't explain why I came to see you" is. We have not had any real conversation for the last 5 months and yet you still acquire pleasure from looking at me. That's disgusting. I only wanted to arrange a meeting - not meet up, but arrange a mutually agreed-upon meeting on neutral territory within a specified time frame - because I thought it might bring some sort of closure. If you have nothing you want to say to me, then I am perfectly happy with and would even prefer skipping that step so that I never have to see you again. I cannot kick you out of wushu club, nor do I expect the right to do so, but I will be ignoring you when such occurs and I advise that you do the same."
    Last edited by Ceric; 2012-08-17 at 05:38 PM.