[Riss' Quarters]

..Yeah I was being terribly obvious, wasn't I? Though she didn't answer immediately, Riss did take the time to do exactly as she had said, maybe taking a few extra moments to dry herself off before walking back into the room. ...I think I do see why they like walking around like this all the time though. At least in my own room I don't have to worry about much. Still, she kept her tail hidden but it was quite a bit easier now that she was walking towards the nereid rather than around her. "I.. Might" she said in a tone that wasn't sure if it wanted to be simple or coy. ...I might also want your help to move this lounge you made for yourself here in a bit... And why is it now that my head is so full of this? I mean, yes, I'd say it's only natural just looking at her but at the same time I haven't exactly had the natural 'lead up' to it either.. I just want... I don't know what.

With an odd sort of sigh, Riss knelt down at Misha's side, leaning forward so that her face was quite close to the nereid's. There was a familiar glint in her eye but it seemed clouded at the moment. Then again, that might be expected from just how confused the muse was feeling at the moment. "To tell the truth.. I.. Well, I had fun today but it's just.. Well... Misha, could I tell you a story of sorts?" Riss asked, managing to keep a serious tone for now as she gazed into Misha's eyes.