[Riss' Quarters]

Raising a hand to gently wipe away Misha's tears, Riss pushed herself up ever so slightly to try and place a gentle kiss on her cheek. "Please. Don't do that. It's past now." she said in an almost serene tone. It felt.. Not exactly nice but refreshing to share her story with Misha. Though it had never come up, the muse suspected this was what it felt like to have venom taken out of a wound. "And.. Well, I couldn't ever make any of this up if I tried. I'm certain of that now. I'm just.. I guess you're right. I'm completely overwhelmed and because of that, I'm.. I guess you could say I'm feeling out of place. That I would rather be back there where I felt like I had control but.. No. I mean.. Would I ever be able to lay here with you again? You and Mimi are the only people I can touch and.. Well, even then, you're the only one I feel comfortable enough to do any of this with. Well, the laying here bit as.. Well.. I'm not entirely certain what I feel towards Mimi even though it sounds like you both are apparently willing to 'share.' Still, I don't think I'd be able to find anyone like you even if I, for some arcane and stupid reason, did leave." she said, injecting a note of what might almost be amusement.

"But.. Misha?" Riss asked, turning clear golden eyes towards Misha's own. "Could you.. Could you tell me again that.. That you.. Um.. Well.." Though already perhaps a bit warmer than usual, Riss quite obviously flushed as she tried and failed to spit out a question. But it should be rather obvious as to what she was asking for.