Riss' Quarters

Misha's relief is palpable, and she replies without hesitation, "I love you Riss. It took an entire day of thinking to myself to admit that, and burn it into my memory so that no sleep could wash it away. I love you, and all the love I can give you will be less than you deserve, but I will never stop trying." Not even bothering to go for a kiss that in some ways, still felt like a gesture of hostility to her, Misha just knots her arms around Riss' shoulders and pulls tightly, somehow feeling that if she squeezes enough she'll confirm that Riss will never go through their skin contact.

"To keep the peace, I told Mimi I wouldn't interfere if you decided you wanted her as well. Afterwards... she fought a monster just to bring you something shiny to wear, and I decided that she understood just how much you deserved someone to care for you. So I decided to help her out a little, so she didn't go too quickly and screw things up like I nearly did." She admits softly, her breath flowing through Riss' long, perfect hair.