Riss' Quarters

"You can worry about being here, and I'll manage to wring what I need out of you, don't worry. Did you really think I would be worried about this, compared to the story you just told me?" Misha's hand slides down to the base of Riss' spine and lightly strokes at the furry new appendage. Then just to prove a point, she incorporates the saliva from Riss' kiss and a tail of her very own sprouts from above her tailbone while she shifts to accommodate it. The fur looks deep-blue until ruffled, when it reveals its blonde roots.

"I'm practically the most comfortable person with changing your body there could ever be. Just before you got here, I wrestled Mimi at her size just because I was bored. Whatever your container looks like, you're still Riss in there, and I'm always going to recognize that." After a moment, Misha realizes there was something else in that saliva, and she gets a sly smile the spreads far too wide as she leans up to kiss Riss full on the lips, trying to dart her tongue past the muse's teeth.

A tongue that now tastes remarkably like feyapple wine.