Quote Originally Posted by MintyNinja View Post
Collin:
Spoiler
Show
Another bite from Sybaris knocks the poor cat out cold. "Okay, that's enough," Sarah says as she recalls the Purrloin, your Dex function supplying the information at last. "Well you beat a Dark Type with a Dark move, I think that qualifies you to be a Gym Member." She pays you the ^300 wager and then leads you into another room.

This room had about half a dozen trainers in it, each of them training their pokemon. You scan them all and get Vullaby, Murkrow, Houndour, and Sandile added to your Dex. Sarah presents you with two pokeballs, "Either a Houndour bred by our in-house breeder, or a Sandile that was very recently caught." She indicates each with a gesture. "We don't normally present a choice, but some people really like a specific type, and I'm guessing yours is ground."

It's now 5:10 PM. Because you're a Gym Member, you are allowed to spend the night here, free.

OOC:
You're very lucky you didn't kill the cat. It wouldn't have been good. If you had killed the Purrloin they'd have given you the weakest thing they could have. But you have now impressed them enough to let you join the Shadow Gym. The Houndour is stronger, but the Sandile is on your wishlist.

See what I mean when I said 5 was the magic number?
"I thank you for the choice. I will be honored to take on care of the sandile. I will do my best to represent the gym with honor. If you will excuse me, I need to hike back across town if I am to make an appointment with my allies on time. Once again, I thank you for the honor of joining this gym."

After accepting the sandile, Collin will trek across town to join up with the others. It seems that the Spirit of Earth has shown him a different lodging than the one he had thought to pursue. Perhaps this was for the best. Still, he said he would meet up with them at 6:00 and he will do his level best to make that appointment if at all possible.

Spoiler
Show
first off, what's the xp from the fight? I get a 20% boost to xp for being an ace trainer but just give me the raw numbers, I have a specal formula on my sheet to calculate the 20% automatically.

second off, may I know the nature/gender/ability of the sandile so I can stat it up?

third off, THANK YOU for this. That was very cool.