Quote Originally Posted by MintyNinja View Post
Collin:
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
The Sandile is a female, level 4, Dark Art Ability and Lonely Nature (+atk, - def). This was the result of the rolls.
Try as he might to hurry, Collin ends up walking through a crowd of people that slowed him down. He reaches the Courier's Office at 6:40 PM and is feeling hungry. There's no sign of anyone from earlier around.

OOC: You're welcome. BUT, as you can probably tell, I made you miss your appointment so that I don't complicate Dave's past and ruin his current combat. We'll call this Temporal Fate, but that's the way I'll deal with these timeline things until you're all working together again.
Spoiler
Show
meh, you gave me free lodging first. That's okay with me.

"Cursed traffic. Still, Sybaris, let's say "hello" to Ganga here, your new companion."

Collin sends out both his trapinch and his sandile to get acquainted with one another. Sybaris instantly tries to dominate the lonely sandile.

"Now Syb, play nice. You don't want to be rude. Anyways, it looks like the group has already moved on. Perhaps I can catch up to them."

He will hurry to the guided entrance checkpoint hoping to catch up to the rest, recalling his 'mons to make sure they don't get lost in the bustle of the city.