Hm. I would have thought the Chapel would be dedicated to the local battle goddess of the Dyne. Evidently she got supplanted somewhere along the way.

Or that's her. O_O;

Grey Wolf, Traab, your comments regarding der Kestle's situation were most explanatory and plausible, and I find myself in agreement. So I will stop complaining about its power situation, and go on to complaining about how it's playing things too close to its metaphoric chest. I mean, why not tell Agatha what's up there fighting the Torchmen, or even give a word about what's shaking the ground? Even if she can't do anything about it, she might like to know. Obviously der Kestle has a flair for the dramatic that gets in the way of it being the perfect servant. In addition to it being borderline psycho.

Also, if the Castle has the ability to absorb energy, it occurs to me they could solve the problem if they managed to get Gil's lightning generators back on line and hit said Castle with a few lightning bolts. That much energy, even if not enough to recharge it fully, should get it back in the pink.

Or enable it to send a Delorean through time.