Spoiler
Show

Apologies for the absence, I was on the Warhammer 40k ETC (European Team Championship) representing Greece so I had little access on the internet for 3 days.

It was a pretty big event (the biggest since ETC started 5 years ago, and its going global! We had Team USA, Team Canada, Team Australia and a handful of other non-european countries joining!

28 teams x 10 people = 280 people playing 40k!

Ishmael smiles to the woman and nods. He does check to make sure the man is out and not listening though to be on the safe side and speaks in a very soft voice to the woman, unless if she is okay with actually going out of this room.

"So we have the background of how to reach the end of this story from 'The Master' side at least. I can contact also the kobolds he mentioned and get information on what they faced when they stole from this vampire and what defences we might expect..." he says and pauses again.

"What I fear though is the Church side part of it. A vampire is a formidable opponent but he is also the one person that can incriminate the rest of the top leadership... the Bishop said from time to time they were employing him for the dirty work after all... The Bishop too is useful for this and more reliable a 'witness' to a vampire that noone will believe... but I realise that you might have other plans for him..." he says and pauses.

He is unsure how to approach the political aspect of this case given the current situation so he waits for her feedback.

"I believe even intelligent undead are not allowed in the city so maybe we can involve the Guard somehow... or perhaps a Church or two that have something to prove?" he asks.