Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post
Hm, uncanny valley? As in, a little too realistic for its own good? I'd never think I'd run into that, even if I do attempt to make plausible-looking designs.

I'll look into that jaw/neck problem to see how I could improve it, thanks.

So, I'm not actually entirely inactive. Just... I don't know, art-blocked? Here are the two pictures I've gotten stuck on lately, mostly because I can't conjure up enough focus to return to them. Really, anything I can't do in one sitting gets exponentially delayed with every consecutive attempt. It's ridiculous.
You know what might shake you out of your art-funk?
Drawing more pictures of your Ponithid Time-Clone.

Because free art is awesome Because her non-standard design will be a stimulating challenge. Yeah, let's go with that.

(Also, she's missing her front mouth tentacle, but that's okay, as the Ponithid was never biologically stable even before elaborate timeline shenanigans).
And was never genetically stable because I'm not sure she even had a genetic code.

As for Cadence there, I think it's mostly the jawline and her expression (Her eyes are a bit...serious perhaps? ), more than the Uncanny Valley thing. Sometimes your pictures do get a bit UV, with the amount of detail, but I don't think that's quite so pronounced in this one. Though the line for the front of her neck may be a little far forward still?