View Single Post

Thread: Adventures in Sigil - IC - Part III [4E]

1. - Top - End - #499
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Adventures in Sigil - IC - Part III [4E]

Eltain snorts.

"Good luck with trying to find Shep. Nobody knows where he is now. Someone else got to him first. If only I could have helped him..." He slumps, then pulls back the hood on his altered outfit, giving Zorella a world-weary, broken glare.

"And yes, this miserable son of a whore murdered Zyrr. And I couldn't help him... Thanks to you." He glowers at her. "Paladin, hah. Not anymore. I fell after what we did back then. You've already got your revenge on me, Zorella, you just don't know it yet. I'm not a Paladin, I'm a Warlock." He spits the word as if it were dirty, black bitterness in his voice. "I had to swear myself to the powers of the Feywild just to be able to continue fighting. But I couldn't do anything to heal Zyrr, so the man I loved died in my arms, and then I became a slave. All because of you. I hope you're happy. At least then someone would be." He shakes, fighting back tears. He composes himself and pulls his hood back up, covering his face again.

"Do you want me to leave you to your meeting, master, or do you need me for something else?" he asks, addressing 'Hugo'.

-----

Thrull:

"Thrull not like either choice. But Thrull would rather die fighting devils like those that kill his friends." He nods to the others. "I hope we make it out of this."
    Last edited by Nai_Calus; 2012-08-20 at 11:24 PM.
    Every time you spell Corellon wrong, Gruumsh gets excited and kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Twitter | Google+ | AIM: iankunx | Skype: Nai.Calus | Y!IM: nai_calus
    RIP Eltain Sharma, Chosen of Corellon, and Frank, his faithful Celestial Pegamule. May you find the peace you sought.