View Single Post

Thread: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC

1. - Top - End - #1159
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC

The horrid tentacle glanced off an invisible barrier as Shard advanced with intent toward the black magic it saw. It's enemy, servant of the dark stepped forward, crooning the hated song of cacophony, disharmony, death. As before, the distorting harmonics of the cleric's spell sent a web of cracks splaying through Shard's body, though it did not howl in pain. Rather the crystalline consciousness from another time steeled itself and pressed onward, drawing up under the squid and then flashing between space to arrive standing right near Dura.

She could see within the being's body, a light pulsing, slowly fending off the the spreading cracks, and shoring up it's form.

As before, all faces spoke as one, , though the cracks rendered it's usual blended tones shrill and piercing.

"Indeed I remember your song, necromancer. I owe you a refrain." It said with malice before striking home with it's mighty blade, still thrumming with the Seren's frost-hymn.

Spoiler
    Show

5 foot step east to K18
    Spend 3 PP, Swift Teleport up 20' onto Squid's back to I9 (note: now threatening with CGG)
    Spend 2 PP, Free action charge sword.
    Standard Action: Swing Sword (Stone Bones) (1d20+14)[23]
    Damage: (4d6+9)[26] + (3d6)[9] cold

AC 30
    HP: 36 (5 damage delayed until next round via Steely Resolve)
    DR 10/Adamantine if I hit.
    Law Devotion 8 rounds

Last edited by TekHed; 2012-08-21 at 03:52 AM.