View Single Post

Thread: [PF] The Gunslinger's Handbook

1. - Top - End - #319
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [PF] The Gunslinger's Handbook

Quote Originally Posted by Cieyrin View Post
    I'd actually consider dipping a couple levels of Monk or Fighter to get that combo online faster, as you rapidly lose coolness the later those come online. If there was a quicker way of getting it all together via Gunslinger, I'd agree to it but I can't think of one right this moment.
    Do note that dipping Zen Archer Monk will get you a bonus archery feat and Wis to AC (which will be roughly equivalent to your light armor, effectively trading Flat-Footed AC for Touch AC). A reasonable DM will also probably allow you to use Perfect Strike with your gun (it's only 1/day after all). An insane DM will even allow Flurry of Blows with your gun, although I think most would agree that that's a little much.

Edit: You also lose 1 BAB but get +2 to all saves. I did it on my Gunslinger, mainly for the flavour of fighting unarmored, but I think it's a solid dip nonetheless. You can put the money you save on that +1 Mithril Chain Shirt towards better guns, or a +Dex or +Wis item.
    Last edited by Wonton; 2012-08-21 at 03:39 AM.
    Rules that supersede Rule 0:

Rule -1: You're all there to have fun. The GM and the players should never do anything that would limit people's fun, for any in-game or real-life reason.

Rule -0.5 (corollary): That means that if someone's fun is getting in the way of other people's fun, that person needs to change how they're playing.