Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
Greif's Bar

The griffin nods thoughtfully. "I see. Never was much of a dancer, myself. I've got two left wings," Greif quips, his beak curling into a lopsided grin. "So how's business at the dance studio? What all styles do you teach?"

The machine behind him starts hissing loudly. The griffin doesn't even flinch. "Espresso shot. Don't flip," he offhandedly states.
Fox Trot looked confused about the whole 'two left wings' comment...it didn't make sense to him, maybe it was a griffon thing, who knows. Fox Trot was too confused about that to react about the espresso machine hissing. "Oh uh..okay...I won't flip I guess."

Fox Trot
"Any whom, uh business is fine...school started up though...so I lost a few students who couldn't switch to later afternoon classes though...kinda took a small hit though, been trying to make it up with renting out my studio for ponies who may want to hold some sort of event there and stuff."
Fox Trot answered with a distracted look, he briefly wondered why it was so easy to talk to a barista like fella, even if they were a total stranger. It was weird.