Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
[Augurine Elmouse]

"Praise be!" Eric says over-dramatically, "I suppose that means you can finally work the hormones out of my female body, huh? Though I suppose if it comes down to- No, I probably shouldn't finish that sentence. You might actually make me do it." Eric continues to blush, before sighing a bit.
Augrine Elmouse

Julie looks at him owlishly, not really believing what he's implying there, "Eric, there's no indication that I'd even want more children to take care of, as unstable as everything has been I don't know if it's safe to think about it. Even if I did, there's no way I would put you through that. I can't imagine putting myself through it again willingly without a lot of consideration." More than a lot, but she's unwilling to tell Eric that she'll never be ready for more children, and she doesn't even know how true that will be. She's gone through so many changes already, she couldn't say for herself what she might do in the future.

"But yes, I'll put you back to normal now. Well, maybe not here in the restaurant, but as soon as we get a moment to ourselves, I promise." Come to think of it, she wouldn't be surprised if this place catered to dual-gendered welfs that look like tieflings with shapechanging succubus girlfriends. Still, drawing out Eric's prize appeals to her still-present mischievous side.

"It'll be a while before you stop actually producing milk, but what I do will be the beginning of the end."