1. - Top - End - #541
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, Mk. XLVI: A Tark of the Klones, Electric Boogalo

Quote Originally Posted by random11 View Post
    EDIT:
    Speaking of food for snuggly, does anyone have any guess to why a creature created in a garbage plane from a seer focus item needs to eat fear from humans?
    Also, how that part fits with the "respect to humans" DJ has? orcish fear isn't tasty?
    Well, you see, everything is created from the elemental planes, which flow together in the Elemecca, where their energies are made into, well, everything.
    This includes intangible things like reason, so obviously also fear.

Snuggly, now, has been living in the Elemecca's garbage can for its entire life. Alone. With nothing to do besides collecting the various things that ended up there...or eating them.

So, emotions, thoughts, all of that has been part of its diet forever.

But never the real thing. Like, when the Elemecca should have created something like "OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE HERE!" it might have created something like "This may be mildly unpleasant." or something nonsensical like "OH MY GONNA IM DIE flowers are nice.", or some such. A firestorm accidentally made out of logic. An idea that manifests itself as an oddly shaped rock. Obviously, this kind of crap went into the trash - possibly not always, judging by the behavioral patterns of dominion apes and the overall weirdness of Dominion, but this doesn't matter, what matters is that this is the kind of material that ended up in Snuggly's home.

This is what Snuggly had to eat. The recall program material.

And now it has a way to get to the good stuff.

So, basically, Snuggly is a weird fat kid with no friends and eats because eating is all it knows. And now it has found it's way into an all-you-can-eat restaurant after literally eating trash for its entire life.

I assume David Johann goes along with this world-eating plan because he realizes this whole thing is kind of his fault because he's a deadbeat dad that threw his baby in a dumpster.
    Last edited by Johnny Blade; 2012-08-21 at 05:57 PM.