The Forest of Starlight

She has impeccable manners, Kipt thought. "May it indeed," he agreed with Aqaeris's compliment. "Welcome to the pantheon, daughter. Belsheroth and Aqaeris are already members, as are several others. Our headquarters is a place called Acabare, which is on the plane of Geasa. Upon your joining, you now have a place there whether you choose to visit it or not."

"Aqaeris, these lights intrigue me, but tell me more. A god must know of an option before deciding whether it is right for his people or not. I'm sure you understand. So, what would this entail? Would any action be required on my part or my people's?"

Garrug's Cave

"Yes, yes. If you recall, I had not fully become when Belsheroth killed my like. I probably should have died then, shouldn't I? Lots of us did, and the mobs liked to target the likes of you. The point is, we didn't. We lived, because somebody's got to spite the ones who caused the fall, and somebody's got to have the power." He stands up, a laborious looking task for him. It sounded as if he was referring to himself as "the one who spites those who caused the fall," and Tylarch as "the one who has the power afterwords." "We are actually rather alike, you and I. Resilient. We lived when the world wanted us dead.So tell me, what have you come to my cave looking to find?" He pauses, and takes a good look into Tylarch's eyes, judging him. When he speaks again, his lips quiver and twist in odd ways that Tylarch doesn't know what to think about, "Power?"

The Hidden Isle

"Jib and I wanted adventure," Jewel began. "Although I originally hail from a place called The Fertile Valley, I traveled to Monte Mora to join the crew of a man named captain Tark. That was when I met Jib, hono-" she caught herself saying "honored scepter" again, and smiled at her mistake. "The ship sunk in a storm, but Jib and I got off in time." She fluttered her wings briefly for demonstration, "these can be very handy, sometimes. We drifted at sea for some time. Well, we drifted until we found land, an island. Now, on this island we found something very special..."
Spoiler
Show
Matt and I talked about this; I am telling the first half of the story, and he is telling the second.