Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
Sandy shot Night Jewel a despairing look, one that spoke to the hundreds of times he'd been forced to say his true feelings towards something in crowded, public areas. "You don't know th' half of it." He doubted he'd ever forget that incident with the muffin...

Ahem, er, back on track. He shook the odd feeling out of his head and massaged the strangeness from his jaw. "Yeah, I suppose a mare like that'd be nice an' all, but I ain't th' sort t'be picky. Hay, I thought I was tellin' th' truth when I said I hadn't thought about it." He held his head in his forehooves; this town just never ceased to give him a headache. "Guess that means I could use a hoof or two in workin' with th' truth spell too."
"So you can't really hide your feelings even when you don't even know them." Night Jewel shook her head. "That's frightening. Fortunately, I'm good at being sneaky, and I know you don't have to lie to be dishonest."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Alright. This will be ah...a challenge....but ah...we'll round up as many mares that may suit ya...OH...it can be like a speed dating session...set up a table, give ya one or two minutes with each.......!"
Gearstride vigorously nodded her head feeling brilliant here.
Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
"I think we're going to need to do a questionnaire... if we want to find the mare Sandy feels most comfortable with. I don't see how else we're going to round up enough ponies in such short notice..." Silverpine added.
Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Montage of course! Anything's possible through montage!"
Gearstride cheerfully exclaimed as the fourth wall weeped.
A shard of the fourth wall struck Icekiller in the cheek. He winced in pain and scurried off to get a bandage.

~

"That could work. It'll take a while, but feel like hardly any time has passed. I'll spread the word, and you can get things set up here."