Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
Foxglove opens the door and watches them struggle about with an expression that was either masked entertainment or total disinterest.
Baker----> Train Station

And so, Snickers, Foxglove, and Uncle Flapjack transport the Frankenwaffles to the train station. Once the boxed baking monsters are loaded aboard, fond farewells are shared with the rugged mountain pony, before he boards the train and takes his leave.

Snickers waves off his uncle's train, until it disappears around a turn in the tracks amongst the trees. After a moment of silence, he suddenly observes in a flat tone: "You know... I don't think he ever quite realized that we aren't actually dating."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"I did have an open invitation recital not too long ago, two, three weeks ago, well received and watched by many...as for rental, its very open to whatever sort of events it could be catered to, that's how desperate I am,"
Fox let out a weak chuckle.
Greif's Cafe

Greif finishes the coffee drink for his pony customer. Sprinkling some shaved chocolate atop the whipped cream, he slides the drink down the bar to Fox Trot and smiles. "Here you go. On the house, since you're my first customer."

After a moment, he tilts his head and asks: "So, what else can you tell me about this town, and the ponies in it? Anything noteworthy I should know? I met Mister Snickerdoodle and Miss Foxglove earlier. They seem like nice folks, if a bit... eccentric."