Quote Originally Posted by Maxios View Post
I am not going to post on the Sandswept forums anymore. "Why Uncle Maxios?" you might ask. The answer is simple: too many jackasses. Earlier, I mentioned all the projects I'm writing and this one...man... Makes this really rude comment about how if my normal writing is like my webcomic then I should really read books on how to write. Then this other guy, this real arrogant son of a...person said "agreed".
Excuse me? I've been writing my entire damn life and these two teenage idiots try to tell me I don't know a single damn thing about writing ? I am normally a really mellow guy, but if this idiot said this to me in RL, it would take all of my willpower to not break his nose.
Don't let it get to you. Some people are just unconstructive jerks. Though, sometimes those kinds of people are giving proper advice, just in a very poor tone. And you really don't want to get a reputation as the guy who ignores advice. :s

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
Random question. Did anyone's parents ever make up stories to persuade you not to stay up late? My Dad always said we'd turn into pumpkins if we stayed up past midnight.
That made me laugh. A lot.