View Single Post

Thread: The Black Mages of Corneria (IC)

1. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Black Mages of Corneria (IC)

Thina, Bard of Blue
    Thina, seeing that Ezekial has gotten quite hurt in the trampling of the horses, decides that he needs some help. Using her voice, she wraps him up in healing, arcane chords, stopping his bleeding and healing his wounds. She then turns her wrath to the horses, lashing out with her most deadly weapon, her voice.

Spoiler
    Show
    Actions
    Move - Noble Presence, 2 allies of the 3 around me(Malreth, Ezekial, Raiden) can shift 2 squares and gain +2 to all defenses UEMNT
    Minor - Majestic Word on Ezekial. Take a surge +5, Gain 5 THP's, You can slide yourself 3 squares(if you would like), and you get a +2 to damage to the next damage roll before the end of your next turn.
    Standard - Cutting words on Goblin W VS Will, (1d20+11)[8](19)
    Damage - (1d8+7)[2](9), and I can slide the target 2, but I don't think I will.

Might I suggest that we spread out a little more, make it harder for the horses to reach us all. Whoever can take the Noble Presence Bonuses, talk amongst yourselves

Also, sorry for taking so long for posting. 1) Didn't realize it was my turn like a dummy, and 2) Just got done moving this weekend and still don't have internet at home.
    Last edited by Irish Musician; 2012-08-23 at 08:38 AM.
    My Extended Signature, Check it out!

DMing:

Amazing Irish Avatar by Savannah

My own 5e Bard Subclass
    Made by the awesome Wartex1!

LGBTA+ Ally