Esoteric society of Gentleman Explorers [6]

The meeting [PM]
Spoiler
Show
"Gentlemen, I thank you for meeting with me on such notice.

"Now, to business. Last month, the plan was to send in Blackjack Boys and Home Guard troops, in addition to mages, all equipped with antimagic equipment, to the Dead Campus. The mages would create antimagic fields blanketing tactically important locations from which the guards could neutralize hostile magi, getting progressively closer to the University. The plan proceeded well untill the Librarian got involved. We were not prepared for her power, a mistake I regret greatly, and with her help the Diamot magi were able to push us out.

"In a parallel mission, lord StigBalathad undermined the support of the Yellow Court by spreading word that she planned to let the MU into the city and bribing leading officials, which I regret having to do, however necessary may be.

"In addition, we worked on bettering our antimagic, but this bore no fruits, as much of our efforts were focused elsewhere.

"I would like your input on where to proceed from here. I also would like you to know that these plans do not leave this room except when they are implemented. I do not want her to be prepared."