View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Inside 47

1. - Top - End - #175
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 47

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    DMC

Well that's a suprise. Most people are more defensive. She holds a hand up in defense.

"Such a thing can't be done like loading a gun. It eeds time, like wounds need time to heal. I still won't force you, but if you go on I would like you to tell thers. We are small right now, but I won't give up."
    "Well... what do I need to do?" Cornelia asks, pursing her lips. Asking how to join a religion. Urrgh.

I'm afraid I didn't understand Mia's third or fourth statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post
    Good answers.
    Luna gives a little nod and a wave of her horn. Purely for demonstrative purposes, a cobalt aura surrounds the appendage, leaving a little trail of energy through the air.
    "It is highly probable that the problem entity in question will be quite proficient in the use of unicorn magic, as its chosen host was quite the exemplary student of it.

To that end, it is unlikely to be a physically coordinated opponent, and will presumably attempt to avoid it as possible."

Theory, of course, since she isn't actually sure if Twilight knows and of the more martial talents. She certainly seemed too bookish for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Light Street

"The 'host' as you put it, is a friend of yours - a civilian - yes? So we want to take her alive, and we have various techniques for attempting that. How much danger will she be in if we seem likely to succeed? Will the entity try to kill her?" Missy asks.
    "What is this magic capable of?" Vul asks. Beyond making horns glow, that is. "Is it particularly dangerous?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-08-23 at 12:30 AM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters