Thread: Total War: Broken City

1. - Top - End - #636
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Total War: Broken City

The meeting [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I have spoken for a long time with the commander of our militia, Ser Wallenstein.

He is the most curious man. He had some tactical ideas that I wil share with you now.
    First, the Librarian will expect an attack. to repeat [last turn's] plan would be madness, the more reason to be an unexpected attack.

He talked for a long time to brief me; but he was decided on one thing.
    We must have a simple objective.

Mylord, have you spent all of your antimagic? Do you think the Librarian knows about it, or how to conter it?

If not, this is the plan we have:

We'll send troops to Dogma to protect the Cults, we'll say. It will be obvious, however, that we intend to wipe out the Librarian's Cult.

It's likely that at least two or three of the other cults will support us, if we decide to send word of our protection.

We'll choose a suitable location: An open place to prepare our troops, from we have an easy retreat point, and build the Antimagic Field there.

From there, we will send small operations againt the Librarian's Cult.

The only objective of this will be to atract Her, since She is the ony real danger. When she comes, everyone will retreat to the camp and we will activate the Antimagic Field fully, and try to destroy her.

If she perishes, we will retreat at once and let her power dissolve, as her lackies fight and squabble amongst themselves. We can work to reorganize the district and University [next turn]."

To GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    How much would cost what we talked about? was it 7?

Lord Wallen has been silent lately. Apart from Inner Party meetings (Which he presides) he has not been seen in public much. Everyone talks about his seclusion at his manor, and many party leaders come and go from his home.

He appears to be preparing something important.
    Last edited by Ragnar Lodbroke; 2012-08-23 at 05:28 AM.